For the Nvidia users out there, remember you can use EWBF’s CUDA ZCash miner. Very decent speeds.
EWBF’s Zcash cuda miner.
Expected speeds 380 – 400 sols/s gtx1070. 260 – 270 gtx1060. Stock settings.
Writen for pascal gpus but works on cards with at least 1Gb memory, and Compute Capability 2 and higher.
Miner contain dev fee 2%.
For the XMR update, Claymore has updated the CryptoNote miner, with a fee reduction to 2% if using SSL. The speeds are the same, but he has added all the usual features that were lacking in the XMR miner. Next update may have a speed increase.
Current version: 9.7:
– reduced devfee, it’s 2% now if you use secure SSL/TLS connection, currently miningpoolhub pool supports encrypted connections, see Readme for samples.
– added “allpools” option, use it if your pool requires Username.Worker instead of wallet address, or if you mine some fork of Monero.
– now all options can be stored in “config.txt” file.
– changed format of “pools.txt”, now you can specify own settings for every failover pool. Since format was changed, failover pools file was renamed to “epools.txt”.
– now “r” key reloads failover pools file, “s” shows current statistics, with digit keys you can disable/enable GPUs.
– improved support for EthMan, now all commands are supported.
– now remote management is working in read-only mode by default.
– added SSL/TLS encryption support for better security, see “-o” option description in Readme file for details.
– improved “-tt” and “-r” options.
– added “-fanmin”, “-fanmax”, “-tstop”, “-powlim”, “-cvddc”, “-mvddc” options.
– added HTTP support for remote port.
– added “-retrydelay” option.
– added “-ftime” option.
– a lot of minor improvements.