Claymore has updated the Dual ETH miner to v11.0. Now you can mine keccak or blake2s as a second coin. The fee also has been brought down to 1.5% when dual mining. Happy Mining !
– added new algorithm for dual mode: blake2s (stratum pools only), use “-dcoin blake2s” option.
– added new algorithm for dual mode: keccak (stratum pools only), use “-dcoin keccak” option.
– reduced devfee for dual mode, now it is 1.5%.
– for 2GB cards devfee is removed completely, i.e. on 2GB cards you can mine all ETH forks without devfee. Check Readme for details.
– added “-tstart” option.
– “-asm 2” option value now supports Tahiti, Tonga, Ellesmere, Baffin; in some cases it can be a bit faster in ETH-only mode.
– removed “-allcoins exp” option value.
– a few minor bug fixes and improvements.