We have a minor update for the ZCash miner from Claymore. Here are the details.
Latest version v9.3:
– improved stability and compatibility with various drivers.
– slightly improved mining speed for some cards (1-2%). About 340H/s on stock 390X.
– fixed issue in Linux version with GPU SEGFAULT and high CPU load.
– added support for round robin DNS.
– some bug fixes and minor improvements.
So far we can see a nice improvement on R9 390s (and 290s) for about 5%, bringing hashrate to a comfortable 330-335 sol/s. Some users report dropping hashrates for 280x and Rx470/480 series, some report improvements, so just download it and check it out yourself !