Claymore has updated his ETH Dual Miner to V10.0. Updated features include ASM mode for LBRY, seriously increasing hashrate for dual mining LBRY (AMD only). Main change is also semi-fixed voltage and clock control by the software with the new blockchain compute drivers from AMD. Check it out here !
– added assembler kernels for ETH+LBC mining mode (AMD cards only), major speedup for LBC.
– about 1% ETH speedup for Vega cards.
– fixed issues with voltage/clocks management for latest AMD blockchain drivers (not completely).
– new GPU sorting method for NVIDIA cards. Now GPUs are sorted by physical bus index (it matches AfterBurner list of GPUs).
– for ETH+LBC mining mode maximal “dcri” value is 1000 now.
– added “-platform” option.
– added “ESTALE” option support in failover file epools.txt (see “-estale” option for details).
– several minor bug fixes and improvements.