Update for Claymore’s Dual ETH miner, now v9.6. Most change involve bugs with EthMan. The most important change that people will appreciate is that the GPU sorting order is now the same one as you would see on MSI Afterburner. Check it out here.
Latest version is v9.6:
– new GPU sorting method for AMD cards. Now GPUs are sorted by physical bus index (it matches AfterBurner list of GPUs). Also the list of temperatures/fans matches the list of GPUs automatically.
Therefore “-di detect” and “-gmap” options are not necessary and not supported anymore.
WARNING: be careful if you use use separate overclock/temperature settings for every card, due to new sorting method GPUs can get different indexes!
– added “-minspeed” option to restart miner/system if miner cannot reach specified speed.
– now watchdog monitors initialization steps too, e.g. it will restart miner even if miner hangs at GPUs initialization.
– added “-allcoins etc” option for ETC pools that require Username.Worker, in this mode devfee will be mined on some default ETC pools and DAG will not be recreated.
– added current DAG size info when “s” key is pressed.
– added 1 minute average speed for ETH when “s” key is pressed.
– fixed connection timeout issue in Linux version.
– fixed some issues related to remote management via TCP/IP.
– added “-ejobtimeout” and “-djobtimeout” options.
– fixed epoch #0 support.
– a few minor bug fixes and improvements.
– EthMan: fixed issue with lost connection to some rigs.
– EthMan: added password for webserver.
– EthMan: added separate settings for every event.
– EthMan: added “retrigger” option for lost connection event.